Saturday, January 31, 2009

Say Cheese...



Sandy tagged me in "Say Cheese..."  that means I have to take a picture of myself (or have someone take one of me) and write 5 things about the picture.  Then I'm supposed to tag 4 more people to do the same thing.  By the way, the picture is supposed to be taken around the time when you read the post... thus the catch.

I actually read Sandy's post yesterday when I saw I was tagged, I was about to take my picture when my husband walked in from work.  Lucky for me, he was super needy because he had been working most of the day with a migraine!! So... my nasty picture of me with no makeup, hair not washed, after a day of house work just had to wait.

Wait until today... HA!!! I know, I cheated.  Here is the picture of me the second time I read the post...  Sorry, I know I ruined the fun. :o(



5 things about this picture:

1.  I don't look much better than yesterday when I should have taken the picture!

2.  I did wash my hair and I even have a little makeup on.

3.  This would have been posted earlier today but my mother-in-law and munner came over right as I saving my picture to post it.

4.  They took us out to Besso's and then when Eric got off work we went to Los Portales for a late lunch.  It was really good and nice inside!  I like that we have this in Henderson!! :o)

5.  I'm sitting on my bed and I'm wearing a yellow FHU shirt that I got when I worked there for a short time.

Ummm, I think pretty much everyone that I KNOW reads my blog has been tagged.  Isn't that sad??  If you read my blog and want to be tagged, please comment and you can definitely join in!!  Otherwise I'll just end this with me.  I think I need some more blogging friends....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pic., Sasha - your hair looks really good!!!

jGott said...

I like this picture!!!! And I like the new haircut too! I need blogging friends too.........