Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Husband Has His Own Blog!!!

Yay!!  My husband updated his blog and I think will probably keep up with it! :o)  He has been blogging before me but only had two posts (which he deleted).  In fact, the title of his blog is similar to mine because I got my idea from his.  Please visit his blog, Gott It, for some interesting insights about his ponders.  If you dare you may even link to his blog...  IF YOU DARE! Ha!!

That being said, there will be no more Jared's Jibberish on my blog.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Awesome!! I SO look forward to reading his blog!!

Mindy said...

I'm not suprised. We all knew he wanted to be just like you. ;)

Stephanie said...

He's so funny - glad he's re-entered the blogging world!!!

Mindy said...

(By the way, Chester is a Havanese. They are a super great dog! I truly believe they are the best breed in America. If you're interested in Maltipoos and that sort, you should really research the Havanese [http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/havanese.htm]. They are hypo-allergenic, don't shed, super smart [He rings a bell to go outside!] They can be kind of expensive, but you can probably find some for cheaper. Brad and I got Chester from a breeder in GA for half the price of some in Nashville. I think you would LOVE them!)