Thursday, January 22, 2009


What a great idea!!  Thank you Becky for finding this and asking all of us to join in.  Thank you odelltrips for this great idea!!  If you would like to join in on Thanksgiving Thursday please go to www.odelltrips.blogspot.com and do so.  Now here is my list:

1.  Soft blankets and warm PJ's!!

2.  Cuddle time with family :o)

3.  Voting in America!

4.  A husband that helps with the house and cooking when I don't feel like it.

5.  Hot drinks:  Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, you name it!

6.  My macbook that Jared got me so I can blog...  HA!!

7.  My wonderful friends!!

8.  Thursday nights at Chad and Sandy's!  I'm HOPING to be there tonight...

9.  Telephones - These let me keep in touch with my family in Oklahoma.

10.  A God who cares about you and me.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

What a great list! I can see why your thankful for all of those things. There are quite a few that would make it to my list, as well. :)

Becky W said...

Great job! Glad you are doing this!

Stephanie said...

Great list, Sasha!!!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Oooh! I want a macbook!

And, I'm with you on the coffee!

thanks for joining in for Thanksgiving Thursday!