Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday


Here are the things I'm thankful for that come to mind for the past week.

1.  Snow - Although I didn't play in it, I thought it was beautiful.

2.  Munner and Papa Lawrence - They are Jared's grandparents and they always let us drop in and spend the night on a moments notice when he's traveling.  It's such a blessing to have them as grandparents.  They are too good to us.

3.  Mindy's directions about how to get my picture blog header to work!!  If you knew how long I'd searched for a way....

4.  Extra days to do our Bible reading schedule at Church.  I was a lot behind, but luckily this week I have a whole week to catch up!!  AND I think I will! :o)

5.  Fast food - Although I wish Henderson had more restaurants it helps that there are a few to choose from when neither Jared or I wish to cook.

6.  Weekends home - Sometimes it's the weekends spent traveling that make you appreciate the quiet lazy weekends at home.  

7.  Traveling with Jared - I'm not working now and it is nice to be able to go with Jared to some of his events.  

8.  Sleeping in - There are some pluses to not working now... 

9.  Jared's new work car - Even though he can't ever drive it home (silly policies) at least I know he will be safer when he travels...  The other car had some problems.

10.  My hairstylist - I recently got my hair cut and that made me feel great!! :o)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great list - see, you didn't have too much trouble! Thanks for the info. on the picture - we'll see if I feel ambitious enough to give it a try!

Arika said...

I'd like to know how to do the header at the blog as well. If you don't mind to pass the directions along. Also, you need to post a pic of your new "do"! A new haircut always helps lift my spirits! :)