Sunday, February 1, 2009

Making amends...

So it's been a few days since Stephanie started "Say Cheese".  As I said in my earlier post - I did not follow the rules.  I think I was the only one who was tagged that didn't snap the shot right when I read the post.  Like usual, I'm feeling bad...  None of my friends said anything about how I cheated, but I hate not following the directions.  So here are the following pictures of me at different times when I was playing with my photo booth on my Macbook.  These are all horrible and I hope they make you laugh.  I'll even add a bonus picture at the end of me in my pajamas.  That is how I prefer to spend my days if I'm going to just be around the house...  I will get a shower, yes, but if I know I'm not going anywhere, I will grab a t-shirt and comfy pants/shorts.  It's pretty pathetic, but I don't have to be a beauty queen when it's just me.. :o)
Top Left:  "Asian Alien"  Top Right:  " Sour faced Asian"
Bottom Left:  "Easter island"  Bottom Right:  "400 lb Sasha!!"
Posted by Picasa

Below:  Pajama Girl!!

6 comments:

jGott said...

the pajama pic is beautiful......but I think I like 400 lb. sasha best.....what a hottie!!!

Arika said...

Ha! You're so funny! Thanks for the post. You made me giggle! :)

Stephanie said...

You're hilarious! Thanks for being honest!!:)

Brittany said...

I loved it! I don't care that you "cheated"... I kind of did too:)

Chelley N said...

Hey Sasha! Cute blog! I saw your blog address on Facebook and decided to check it out.

I'll probably be popping in every now and then. Feel free to "visit" me if you want!

Sandy said...

Hilarious. Definitely made up for you cheating!!!!!