Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine and Girly Fun!!

A blurb about Valentine's Day:
Jared was great and took me around Jackson shopping and just doing anything I wanted to do.  We went to Target, Hobby Lobby, Best Buy, and Books a Million.  We splurged and bought Guitar Hero 3 for both of us as a Valentine's Day gift to each other.  We weren't really that romantic this year.  With everything that has gone on we didn't secretly shop for each other.  So we just decided to get something we both liked on the day of.  Jared was sweet though.  He made me a card and put it by Grumbles when I was getting ready.  I could have taken a picture, but it was made out of a used red office folder :o) Hee hee.. the outside WAS a heart shape though!!  It didn't look like much but he put a lot of thought into what he wrote and that mattered more to me.
We decided to eat at Olive Garden which was PACKED!!  We were lucky we only had a 30 minute wait because we got there at 4 p.m.  Afterwards we wandered around some more and ended up at Maggie Moo's!!  What a date!! :o)  Won't do one like that for a LONG time, but it was Valentine's day after all!!  I think I gained 5 lbs!! HA!!

 
Ohh and the balloons...  Jared didn't know that I had never received a foil balloon before.  The day after Valentine's Day, Jared was in Wal-mart and picked these up.  I was napping after worship and he tied them to the end of the bed.  I saw them a few minutes later when I woke up and I was so surprised and happy!!!
We used Grumbles in our pictures again.  We were in our PJ's when I wanted to take a picture of our present.  Grumbles decided to be our stand-in!! :o)


Girly Fun at the Movies!!

 
Posted by Picasa

The picture above is of Becky, Me, and Sandy at the FHU movie theatre.  We went there Monday to watch Twilight!  We had a lot of fun and everyone really enjoyed the movie.  It was fun hanging out with these ladies!  They are some of my best friends!  I wish more people could have joined us, but we had fun together.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like lots of fun. Did you like the movie just as much the second time around???

Brittany said...

Looks like you had a great day yourself! I am working on the Twilight series myself...I saw the movie first and now I am trying to get the first book read.

Stephanie said...

Actually, Kinlee's Webkinz is the porcupine. I think it is a little cuter than the hedgehog - just my opinion. I have not read any of the Twilight series, but have heard good things about it.