Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Weekend




7:00 a.m. Saturday Morning.  EARLY FOR THE GOTTS!!  We had a 6 family yard sale today.  It was a little chilly, but overall it was a beautiful day for a yard sale.  Jared and I made a little money and had a lot of fun with friends.  This is a picture of our sale.  

I was so excited when I found another Mushabelly stuffed animal!  Thanks to Leslie, I'm the proud owner of two very cute Mushabellies!  "Grumbles" pig who was my first and favorite Mushabelly from Jared.  And "Barry" who is a Christmas Polar Bear from Leslie.  "One person's junk is another person's treasure!"  I was so excited!  It was a successful yard sale just because I found that! I'll have to post a picture later since I'm babbling on about a silly stuffed animal.

  
Sandy and Maria.  (Notice the ugly cat Maria had)  This was the neighbor's cat that we tried to sell.  Ashley even put a price tag on its head!

 
Me and Ashley.  Freezing and enjoying hot cocoa!  Let it be noted that the girls were outside while the boys stayed inside and watched youtube videos! HA! :0)  The guys did play a big part in entertaining kiddos and Chad cleaned the house for Sandy.  Very cool!

Later that afternoon we drove down to Hamilton, AL to attend XBX's Fall Retreat.  We had a lot of fun.  This is a picture of Jared doing the annual "STARE" at the Talent Show.  After the bonfire we went to the hotel to thaw out for a few hours before getting up and going to the Hamilton Church of Christ for a school visit.  The congregation there was really nice and the lesson was good.  I look forward to going back.  All in all it was a fun and exhausting weekend!!  

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Chad does get major bonus points for cleaning house. He's so good to do that!!

Becky W said...

YAY for you on here now!! Will have to add you to my list!