Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lulu's


Tonight we went to Lulu's to eat.  We weren't supposed to go there until Tuesday night, but some of us couldn't wait and we were all plesantly surprised when Pop Gott pulled into the restaurant.  I snapped a few pictures of the event because it was a really cool restaurant.  FYI: Jimmy Buffet's sister (Lulu) owns it.  It definately got a thumbs up from all of us...  We all had excellent food and there was even live music!!  

Afterwards we went to Wal-mart to pick some things up and Jared and I bought our first fishing pole!!  I can't wait to use it.  We are supposed to go crabbing maybe tomorrow and hopefully we'll get to take it out and try it then!  Enjoy the pics.  I'm on Jared's MAC so I don't have photoscape to collage everything this week.  


Below:  I Love Palm Trees!!
Below:  All the Gott siblings and me.
Above:  Me and my sis (Kara) being silly...

Below:  I've picked my souvenior! :o)  Where should I put it?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you all are having a great time! I think that palm tree will look great in your front yard - not out of place at all!!! Enjoy your trip!

Sandy said...

Glad you're having a great time!!