Sunday, November 23, 2008

Surf n Turf


Sunday Afternoon...  Finally able to get out on the beach.  The water is cold, and it is cool outside, but it's very pleasant and we all had fun walking on the beach and looking for shells.  I found a sand crab exoskeleton.  I'll have to try to snap a picture of it later.  These two pictures on this post are from Eric's camera.  By the way, today I got my saltwater fishing license!  Now Jared and I will be able to go crabbing all week.  It's a new law in Alabama that you have to have a salt water license to do ANY kind of fishing.  That stinks because you have to pay for a license...  but I was excited to get a new license to do something!!  It's nice at the beach in November.  We are one of the only ones here at the Heritage Shores houses and it makes for a private beach (almost).  

1 comment:

Arika said...

Ahhh! I'm looking at your pics and imagining the smell of the salt air! :) Hope you have a great time!