Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No Sticker Today... Sad.


 Jared and I went to go vote this morning.  I was very excited because this was my first time to vote as a resident of Tennessee!  We waited patiently in line for about 30 minutes.  I told Jared I was a little nervous that we were doing this electronically, because I didn't know how to work the machines.  Jared assured me that someone would show me how.  Sure enough, a nice lady showed me how to vote. She walked me completely through the process.  After the first 5 seconds, I understood but I patiently waited for her to show me everything I would need to know to cast my ballot correctly.  Next thing I knew, I was done!  Whoopee!!! I VOTED!  Republican of course =o)


The only sad thing about this whole process was that I was expecting to get an "I Voted" sticker!  I was pretty sad that I didn't get one.  I always received a sticker back home when I voted.  I even purposely passed up early voting just so I could get my sticker today and wear it on my shirt.  Oh well, maybe next time.  

No comments: