Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crabits Get a New 'Tat!

My crabits below get a new 'tat. This is a picture of them waiting on Jared to finish their new crabitat. They get a new home because their old one busted when Jared was cleaning it out. The crabs, Mika, Larry, Curly, and Lucy (from left to right) are very excited about their new home. They've been in a smaller tank for over a week!! It's really cramped their crabby style!
I've had my hermit crabs for over a year now! They've gone through many molts and most of them have grown more than twice their original size! Next is a picture of their new crabitat that Jared designed. They live in a crabby paradise!
Stay tuned for more of my Crabit updates. They are very funny to watch. You'd be surprised to know that they each have little attitudes!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Is the new "Tat" bigger than the last one? it looks like it. I'm sure they are enjoying their new home :)

Sasha said...

Nope, the one you saw over the summer was a 10 gallon also. Jared just designed the inside decorations differently.

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

I'm loving Jared's Jibberish!! That's great!! :) I spelled something wrong so I deleted it. That's the reason for the deleted previous comment!

Sasha said...

LOL!! I'll let him know later that you liked it. He's pretty sad that people can't comment on his column. He has a new one already thought up. Maybe he'll add it tonight.