Thursday, November 6, 2008

I don't wanna grow up...

My two mushabellies that I promised I'd post on here. At left is "Grumbles" Pig - a very well loved and cared for member of the family. At right is "Barry" Polar Bear - from Leslie that I bought at our Yard Sale!!! These animals have a grumble (or pooting) noise when you squeeze them. Barry is a newer version though and when you press his left hand he sings "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". Grumbles Pig has lost his (pooting noise)... very sad. I think I squeezed him too much, plus he's been washed!

One thing that's sorta cool about these guys is they have a website sorta like Webkinz. It isn't as advanced, but it's still kind of fun. As for me, I don't care as much about the website. My favorite things about them are how cute they are, the grumble noise, and I think they make perfect tummy pillows! :)

No comments: