Friday, October 31, 2008

Blog It!!


Well this is my first shot at "blogging".  I've been meaning to get to this for awhile, but haven't been exactly motivated.  After looking at some friends' blogs I've decided to give it a try.  The picture above is what Jared and I decided to be for Halloween.  I was a "Pig in a Blanket" and Jared was "the Joker" from the Dark Knight.  I always try to have a cute costume and as you can see, my husband's costume is usually freakish.  We dressed up this year for "Trick or Trunk".  We had fun, but I miss the days where I actually did the trick or treating.  The best part of trick or trunk was seeing all the cute kids that were dressed up.  The babies were especially cute!  And no, I don't have the baby bug yet.  I just like other people's babies.  I want a dog and house before I have my own babies.  

This weekend will be extremely busy.  Tonight we'll hand out candy to any young-ins that come by, get ready for the fall yard sale at the Thompson's house tomorrow, go to XBX retreat Saturday afternoon, spend the night in a hotel (I'm very excited about this), and do a Church visit in the morning!!  Whew! 

In the meantime, I plan on learning how to make my blog better.  Thanks for checkin' it out!  Oh and Happy Halloween to You!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Welcome to the blog world. It's so much fun! Looks like yours will be great. Enjoy your Halloween weekend! (And I love the pig in a blanket idea. Very clever.)

Cory, Laura Beth and Harrison Lamb said...

Yeah! You are blogging! It is so much fuN!!517

Arika said...

Yay!! I love your blog! :)

Sandy said...

I like it!! I look forward to reading more later!!