Monday, March 23, 2009

Taking the Plunge and Buying our Dream House!!

Picture Copied from Real Estate Website

Incase you didn't know, I'm pretty sure yellow is the official U.S. color of 2009.  I think it has something to do with yellow being a happy color :o)  Evidently the fashion gurus thought that in our dim economic depression yellow might help our spirits... (don't quote me on that!)

Well like any fashion diva (yeah right) I have decided that I'm going to not only wear the color of the year, but LIVE IN IT!!! :o)  HUZZAH!!!  

Meaning:  JARED AND I ARE BUYING OUR FIRST HOUSE!!!

My name for the color of our new abode is buttercream yellow.  It is a beauty and we are both in love with it.  I never thought I'd get my "dream home" so soon.  It was just by chance that I mentioned we were looking to rent and one of my girl friends over heard me and told me about this one.  I don't think we will have to do hardly anything to get it "picture perfect".  I can't wait until we finally close!!  It should be very soon.  We will, Lord willing, be living in our new lil' yellow house by the end of April!!  Below are some pictures for your curiosity... ;o)  If you're interested, you can click on all the pictures to see them really big!!


Below are Pictures from the Real Estate Website!!


From Collages


Lil' Yellow has 3 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms.  It is about a block away from the Church Building and I can see FHU from my front porch!! Everything has been remodeled and is new (thus the reason we don't have to do anything).  The house itself is an older home, but I think that's what makes it so lovely.

Dream Location Below:

From Recently Updated

Below are some pictures of different things that I love...
From Recently Updated

Ramblings from left to right:  I'm loving the big front porch (with hooks for my porch swing that I've always wanted!!) and all new, black appliances!!   New showers (Ohh, apartment living memories...)  This place has two pedestal sinks and antique looking stuff all over the place!!  Love the fireplace and the cool brass cover thing!!  My bathroom chandelier is glorious!!  Ohh so soft Frise carpet (this was Jared's favorite when he used to carpet clean.  He says it's super nice and easy to clean!!)  The sink in the Utility room!!  Big wooden plantation Blinds!! :o) :o)

Okay.  If you've made it through all of my bragging without getting sick - HUZZAH!!  And I hope you aren't sick of me.  One last time though... The little yellow house that is about to be ours....

From Recently Updated
 I'm so excited!!!! :P

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Congrats to you two!

Arika said...

So excited for you both! I know you can't wait to get moved in! :) This house is adorable.

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Such a cute house!

Chelley N said...

Congratulations! Buying our first house was one of the most exciting things for Chris and me! It's super cute and sounds great!!!

Sasha said...

Thank you everyone for the comments!! :o) Love you all!

Sandy said...

I love the pictures. Everything looks great! I can't wait to see it in person though!! :-)