Monday, March 9, 2009

Girls Nite at O'Charleys!!

There were eleven of us who celebrated Bridget's and Allison's birthdays this month at O'Charleys!!  We had so much fun.  I forget how much I love these!!  I don't think I ever want to miss another.  I hardly touched my food; I was talking so much.  I think everyone had a good time.  Conversations could be heard about TV shows like Gilmore Girls, LOST, the Bachelor, guys we've dated (Sandy's weird first date back in college!! HA!), people we've known from school, kids, houses, etc. etc.  Also the waitress almost spilling our food was interesting!!  We had a really fun nite and I can't wait until the next one!  We did miss some gals that couldn't make it.  Maybe next time it will be convenient for more to attend.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I hate I missed it but it looks lke you all had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun and I love your hair!!!