Friday, March 13, 2009

Keeping Lil' Prince

Things have been popping fast for me and Jared these days.  We have so many things going right in our lives presently.  One of those things is that I've taken on a new job!!  YAY ME!!

My new job is providing child care for Lil' Prince.  I don't want to put his name on the internet, but he is the grandson of the President and that's why I call him "Lil' Prince".  He is so sweet and good natured.  The only time he's cried so far is when he woke up because I couldn't get that bottle heated soon enough!!  I think it was also a shock that a stranger had him too.  He's doing well though and he's fast asleep in his bouncer.  He looks very sweet all snuggled up in his blankets!!  

Here are some pics of him.




He got here around 6:00 a.m. but slept in his car seat until 9:00 a.m!!  

So precious, huh?

Not sure about Puffdiddy the pig.  He likes to touch him though.  He also smiles when I squeeze its belly and make it talk.

Too much excitement.  Back asleep while listening to Raffi Children songs.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

O fun!!! I guess I should have checked here first! Glad it is going ok! I had not seen him yet...he is precious! Great name you gave him:)

Mindy said...

He is precious. You are going to be such a great nanny!

Sandy said...

Glad you had a good day! He's very sweet!!