Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Momma Visits during a Snow Blizzard!!

Well things are getting back to normal now and I wanted to post some pictures of the fun times Mom and I had together.  I was lucky that she came to stay with me while Jared was traveling for work.  It was so nice to have mother/daughter time for a week!!  Jared came back just in time to enjoy the most snow that we've seen while being together!  Enjoy the pics!

Below:  We went to "Asia Garden" to eat lunch.  Ashley D. told us about this place and it was really posh, cheap, and had great food!!  Plus, they have massaging chairs!!  Way cool!!

Below:  Project of the week.  Mom helped me make a french memo board.  On this I will display important cards/notes and pictures!!

Below:  Of course we had to make cards while we were together.  We also made some cards at Ashley D's. but I forgot to take pictures of that... oops. 

Below:  I recall waking up and seeing tweets on twitter saying it was supposed to snow.  I told mom, but we weren't really sure how bad it would be.  Hee hee... it was bad enough to snow her in an extra day!!
  
Posted by Picasa
Below:  The winter wonderland that we woke up to!  At least a foot of snow!!

Below:  We were snowed in big time.  Mom decides to juice some grapes that we had and she also made unleavened bread so we could worship at the house.  We weren't able to go to worship because of the snow.  It was very memorable having our own service in my apartment.

Below:  Yay!! Jared made it back in time to enjoy the snow!  He was so good to me when he got home.  He was exhausted, but after I told him I had waited on him to play in the snow he went out right away with me so we could make a snowman!!  I truly have the best hubby ever!!
Posted by Picasa

Below is a video of our discussion as we try to think of a name for our snowman.  FYI:  The video quality stinks after I uploaded it to youtube, but I still like it.

5 comments:

Chelley N said...

Lucky you with all the snow!!! Cute video... love the snowman!

Stephanie said...

Hey, girl! I was great to see you the other day. Loved the pics and the video!!!

Brittany said...

So cute!! I love the cards too! I really need to add that to my hobby list..they are way cute! Also, I am behind and don't know how to make those collages with pictures...but I love them!

Sandy said...

Love the pictures! Good job on the cards.

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO crafty! I bet you had so much fun with your mom! And, I think I agree with you. Luke from Gilmore Girls is way better than Luke from The Duke's of Hazard. Oh, and if you guys had a hard time thinking of a name for a snowman, what about when a little baby comes along?!?