Monday, March 9, 2009

Creating makes me happy!


I'm very blessed to have a husband that provides for me and encourages my crazy hobbies.  I wouldn't have the time to do so many things that I enjoy if he told me to get off my bum and get a job, somewhere, anywhere, NOW!!  He doesn't really want me to work unless I want to and that's rare I think.  Not that I don't want a job.  I desperately do.  But I've found that staying home can have so many pluses.  One of the pluses is that I have more time to be creative!!

This weekend I made my friend Ashley D. a ring.  This is the second ring I've made like this and I think I'm getting addicted to the wire wrapping techniques and pretty beads!!  Take a look:

I know the photo quality isn't the best, but that is honestly the best picture that I could come up with.  I like to call this creation my "Wire Beaded Jingly Ring".  I can make them in about any ring size with about any type of color combos.  If you would like one, I would love to make you one too.  The price is $15.  Let me know if you'd like me to make one for you!

3 comments:

Arika said...

I DEFINITELY want one--one like the one shown in the picture with lots of colors so I can wear it with anything. :) I wear a size 6. I'm excited that you are selling these! I didn't want to ask you to make me one but now that I know I can I'm way excited! :)

jGott said...

You're very good at making those! If I wouldn't get weird looks from all sorts of people and if my Dad wouldn't disown me for wearing something like that, I'd like one........

Meghan said...

Jared sounds a lot like Jeff. He doesn't want me to have to work and for a while I didn't. I would do the same things as you. I started making earrings and jewelry, quilting/sewing, knitting crocheting, cardmaking, scrapbooking, painting. I did whatever I wanted and I loved it. I'm so glad you can stay at home and be creative!