Monday, May 11, 2009

The Process of Moving Into Our New Home!!

Well, we are finally in Lil' Yellow and I couldn't be happier.  I absolutely love it here!!  I'm so happy to be in and unpacked.  Below is a slide show that I put together for anyone interested.  You should be able to play it at your own pace by using the buttons to pause and go fwd or back.  Also, if you are interested in a slide, click it to make it bigger.  Or you can click the slideshow and view the pictures in my Picasa Web Album.  

We had a lot of help from a ton of family and friends to get in and get situated.  Jared and I are very blessed and fortunate to be able to have this place and all of the furnishings in it.  It will be a little surprising to see everything in the new house if you've seen our apartment before.

That said, we owe almost everything to our family and friends.  Without their generosity, we would not have a house so well filled.  I also appreciate the financial lessons that I picked up from my family.  My papa always told me, "Spend some, Save some, and You'll Always Have some".

But we all must remember that all of our material blessings come from God Almighty and that they are only temporary.  We have a home in heaven that is much better than any home we could ever make here on earth. 





Taking pictures was so fun, that I decided to take you on a virtual tour and make a video.  Warning - I used my trusty digital camera AGAIN and so you might be in for a bumpy view...



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks great! I'm glad you guys have been so blessed with family and friends that help move and also provide some of the furnishings. The Lord truly does provide, you are right. :)