Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reminiscing Pictures

Bittersweet:  I sold my very first digital camera in Sandy's yard sale.  It was an ancient little thing.  Pretty powerful in its hay-day (when i was in high school!!)  I saved a few pics and put some of them in a slideshow of when I was at Freed.  My how times flies!!  Most of the pictures I have from college were not digital because my digital batteries would always run down and I just got tired of that and bought a regular camera.  These are a FEW of the many pictures I took while at FHU.

Please know that the "d" on "Saved" in my slideshow header didn't show up.  I guess it was too wordy...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Old Camera Pics I Saved
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that all of your posts have pictures!