Friday, April 3, 2009

Lil' Prince Likes Apples

 Aughhhh!!  Anything to keep a teething baby amused.  This is what I came up with for the next 10 minutes or so...

Lil' Prince loves listening to Bible songs (especially FHU ambassadors) on itunes.  I decided today to let him look at the visualizer on itunes...  Seems pretty entranced to me.  We might try sitting outside in a bit. :o)

I'm so new at this so if you have any ideas please share.  Yesterday he was inconsolable!!  Cried all day pretty much.  

Today, I'm determined will be better!! :o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arika said...

Just remember that just like you and me, kids have "off" days too. Believe me, I know it can be very trying and can wear you out but as you said, usually the next day is better. Hopefully he'll like it when you can get outside. That always calmed mine down--at least temporarily. :) Good luck.