Thursday, August 19, 2010

Signing Off

So it's been way over a year since I've posted anything. I doubt any of you still follow me. But incase someone out there does, I want to inform you that I have a new blog! What? Yes, you read it. New blog. You can get to it by clicking here. It turned out that once we downgraded our internet connection, blogger was way too slow for all the pictures I wanted to post. I tried to post several times and lost interest because of the long wait time.

My husband and I are blogging together so our posts should be vastly different. Check it out if you are reading this. We already have a handful of posts up. Comment if you dare. I'm pretty sure I've set things up so that non-tumblr users can comment too.

Oh and if anyone can tell me how to backup this blog on my computer I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

And thanks for following me.

No comments: